- Click the Wireless Network Icon in the System Tray, and click on ‘Open Network and Sharing Center.
- On the left side of the window that opens is a selection of links under the heading ‘Control Panel Home.’ Click ‘Manage Wireless Networks.’
- The ‘Manage wireless networks’ window will open, click ‘Add.’
- In the window that opens select ‘Manually create a network profile’ to continue. In the window
That follows enter the details as you see them in the screenshot below.
- Enter ‘KKUH Student’ into the ‘Network name’ field.( Case Sensitive )
Select ‘AES’ for ‘Encryption type.’
Check the ‘Start this connection automatically’ box and ‘Connect even if the network is not broadcasting.’
Click ‘Next’ to continue.
- A new window will open informing you that you have ‘Successfully added KKUH Student.’
Click on ‘Change connection settings.’
- Select ‘Security’ tab verify ‘Security type:’ is ‘WPA2-Enterprise’ and ‘Encryption type:’ is ‘AES.’
Choose a network authentication method ‘Microsoft: Protected EAP (PEAP)’
- Click on the ‘Settings’ radio button next to ‘Microsoft: Protected EAP (PEAP).’
Uncheck “Validate server certificate”
Check Enable Fast Reconnect
Select “Secured password (EAP-MSCHAP v2)” as the authentication method
Uncheck “Automatically use my Windows logon name and password (and domain if any).”
Click “OK” to close the dialogs you opened.
You should now be able to connect to KKUH Student
- Connecting to KKUH Student after configuring your settings involves:
Agreeing to enter your credential information, when prompted:
- Enter your account information